Tuesday, September 04, 2007

MS Internship.. The End

4th of September, The closing ceremony of Microsoft Internship 2007..
Started by the early morning in one of Microsoft rooms where all the teams started to get ready to show off their projects.. The ideas every team got was really so nice & innovative.. The EMS team had his T-Shirts & a big banner printed.. QAlert team made really innovative ideas (I liked that invitations & evaluation cards guyz) & finally our team with a small banner hanged form the ceiling & our T-shirts with our project name & our names written on it with ink (we have it now filled with looots of signatures)..

Anyway, By 3:00 pm.. The event started with all Microsoft employees, our instructors from different companies (ITWorx, Link.net, OMS.. ) & We -presenting our projects-.. & it ended up with Kareem Ramadan (General Manager of Microsoft Egypt) giving us our certificates..
It was really gr888 experience, gr888 team spirit (reminded me of INETA days) & a gr8 company..
This is a picture for all the teams members with Kareem Ramadan & our supervisors..

so, That was the end of Microsoft Internship 2007.. I'll miss those days & I'll miss the challenging & team spirits we all had..

I like to end up with some points..
1- If you are a 2nd year student going to your 3rd year, I really recommend trying to get a place in MS internship 2008 next year in shaa Allah.. (Contact me at that time if u need help)

2- What I liked most about that internship.. well, actually 'Technical experience' can be easily got when u start working or maybe a couple of days in any company can let u now how things go in real life, But that internship was really unique cause it gave me sth I really needed which is "Community".. I was able to meet many of the special IT-guyz in Egypt from big companies like ITWorx, Link.net.... & of course Microsoft.. (that's why I liked the fact that our instructors weren't from MS) & not only that, but it was enough for me that I knew those who were with me in the internship... Another thing I liked was that this was a perfect chance for anyone to improve his 'soft skills', presenting & talking in front of expert people is an wonderful chance that made a big difference to all of us (I think)..

3- What makes a company like Microsoft different is that they know "how" to make things.. so maybe that's sth to be learned from a big company like that.. Always follow a "win2win" strategy...

4- Thank Allah that I had that opportunity.. & Thanks to everyone who commented on my first post & encouraged me to go (u helped in making that difference) :)

So, That's the end of my long post & two-months Internship..
c u next post in shaa Allah..

1 comment:

Asmaa Magdi said...

u call this a long post !!
ma 3leena :D.

I'm exteremely happy for u RoRo :D. akeed I don't have the same feelings and the same happiness u have, but at least I'm so happy that u r feeling these feelings :D. I'm happy u experienced something new and something useful. and I'm happy for MS ennohom found someone like u ;) :D. homma el kasbaneen ya benty fel a7'er 3shan enty etdarrabty 3ndohom :D :huuh

bgd mesh la2ya 7aga a2olhalek 3'er "Ya Rabb dayman". Ya Rabb dayman keda tetla3y men naga7 le naga7 we te7a2a2y kol elly tetmanneeeeeeeh :D.

//web2y zabbateena b2a bema ennek MST (oops asdy MSP, sorry el graph me2assar :D:D)